Chief Camp (My third fl) Chief Camp (My third fl)

Looks pretty good for a third flash project! Still seems like you're experimenting with the program and are still figuring out the ropes animation itself. I'm not sure if this will make it through the portal, but don't be discouraged, it's only your third film, as you stated in the title. If you take a look at very basic tween animation from animators like legendary frog, I'm sure that you could find ideas and techniques to be able to make full fledged shorts instead of simple loops. Good luck!

ErikBurmeister responds:

Thanks for the advice! ^.^ I will certainly keep trying to improve :D you should check out my latest vids and let me know how I've improved and what I need help with. :D
thanks again for the feedback!

No-Man Episode1 No-Man Episode1

Great idea and a wonderful sense of style! I think you have a fun little mini series that you can do with this character! As far as suggestions go, I think you might want to to spend some more time on fleshing out a script for your shorts. I see a lot of potential with your art and animation style, so I'm confident you can spend some more time in front of your keyboard. I'd suggest trying to focus on character dialogue! No man has this really cool design to him that really peaks my interest, but other than the punch-line to this scene where he yells at a child, there's not much to know about him. I really think you have a good sense in how to draw your characters, though. All of their poses were very easy to read and expressive! Can't wait to see what you'll come up with next!

SuperPhil64 responds:

Thanks for the kind words and constructive feedback! I will definetely keep this in mind when making ep 2. This kinda started out as a test to animate the character but i ended up making it into sort of a joke episode. Next time it will definetely have plot my friend. : )

Monsters of Bluegrass Monsters of Bluegrass

So much fun! I really love how lively your characters are! The music is fitting, too! If I could suggest anything though, maybe you could have had an intro of some sorts so that the audience would not be thrown into the music video so fast!

Cheromanchequois Cheromanchequois

Well written and quirky humor!

I really liked this animation! especially the little things that you put in there, like when lolita carefully closes the door XD Anyways, I really thought that this was a brilliant short. Great job!

Pokemon Hunter Trailer Pokemon Hunter Trailer

Surprised!

Wow! Well to start off, I was sincerely disappointed when I saw that this animation was basically a generic anime opening. The song to me didn't fit well with much, and the rushed style almost made it seemed like it was done by another artist.

But then, after the anime music, I saw something amazing. The animation for the last part was as fluid as ever, and I got really excited for episode two.

I'm really hyped now <3

NCH responds:

it was a last min thing for the starting "parody" anime intro. and I was under some bad sideeffects from medication while working on it, so it wasnt my best work at all.

but the trailer that shows the teasers of pokemon hunter2, thats the real deal.

Super Smash Super Smash

Amazing and fun to watch!

I loved all of the action and design in your animation! I sure got my daily dose of ACTION!

Phoenix Wrong ya got that Phoenix Wrong ya got that

Pretty funny!

I dont know too much about Pheonix Write, but I got a few chuckles out of this movie. I had trouble hearing what some of the characters were saying, expessially during the second scene. So if you fix the sound quality of your movies, I bet your next submitions will be even better!

poopkicker24 responds:

alright it could use some work

Coop83's Birthday Coop83's Birthday

wonderful and funny!!

I think you have a real thing for voice acting! : D All you have to do is improve the graphics a little, and you got yourself a perfect flash! good luck!!

Murray responds:

I'll see what I can do when I work on my 100th flash. :)

Metropolis Circuit Metropolis Circuit

awsome stuff

I think its very nice. Its funny, visual, and action packed. This is definately going to be the daily winner today ;)

BB - TT 4 BB - TT 4

FIRST REVIEW!!!

this collab is awsome. bigger than everm and demonstrates awsome flash skill