Coma Coma

Brilliant!

Few games have the power to move me as much as this one did. I played this game after the recent game that you released, and loved how you hinted at how Pete's story ended. It was actually thrilling to go through this game knowing what was to come. Great job!

Larry And The Gnomes Larry And The Gnomes

The freak

Since a lot of you guys don't know how to beat him:

Throw food from the audience into the freak's mouth, then attack him while he is tunned. Dodge his running attacks by performing a sprinting jump.

If you find yourself low on energy, you can eat the fruit by pressing "S"!

GOOD LUCK!

Final Ninja Final Ninja

Fun and addicting!

This is one of my favorite games on Newgrounds! I just love hopping around with shurikens! If only this was on a handheld... D:

Super Maze Max Super Maze Max

Challenging but addicting!

The levels were very hard, but it was also very rewarding to finish! I remember getting passed the 6th level, it took me like 50 tries, but I finally got it!
Great job!

Munch Master Munch Master

Great game!

Fun and original gameplay. Good music too! I think if there were levels that would be great though

Warbears Warbears

good job

I did find one glitch though, when the bear attack s after he sees the paper, if you clickon an opsion right before the bear kills you, you are still alive, but the bear is laughing. you see the paper opsion. and if you click it, the bear repeats the process of slaming into the door. this time, the door does not ever open

ioji responds:

It's in my "to fix" list. Thank you!

T3h 1337 Tr4nslat0r T3h 1337 Tr4nslat0r

t33m frag
n0lif3 m0vi3mak3r

vShooter vShooter

very cool1

although the madness guy was a little sloppy, I thought the game play was prett fun