Chief Camp (My third fl) Chief Camp (My third fl)

Looks pretty good for a third flash project! Still seems like you're experimenting with the program and are still figuring out the ropes animation itself. I'm not sure if this will make it through the portal, but don't be discouraged, it's only your third film, as you stated in the title. If you take a look at very basic tween animation from animators like legendary frog, I'm sure that you could find ideas and techniques to be able to make full fledged shorts instead of simple loops. Good luck!

ErikBurmeister responds:

Thanks for the advice! ^.^ I will certainly keep trying to improve :D you should check out my latest vids and let me know how I've improved and what I need help with. :D
thanks again for the feedback!

No-Man Episode1 No-Man Episode1

Great idea and a wonderful sense of style! I think you have a fun little mini series that you can do with this character! As far as suggestions go, I think you might want to to spend some more time on fleshing out a script for your shorts. I see a lot of potential with your art and animation style, so I'm confident you can spend some more time in front of your keyboard. I'd suggest trying to focus on character dialogue! No man has this really cool design to him that really peaks my interest, but other than the punch-line to this scene where he yells at a child, there's not much to know about him. I really think you have a good sense in how to draw your characters, though. All of their poses were very easy to read and expressive! Can't wait to see what you'll come up with next!

SuperPhil64 responds:

Thanks for the kind words and constructive feedback! I will definetely keep this in mind when making ep 2. This kinda started out as a test to animate the character but i ended up making it into sort of a joke episode. Next time it will definetely have plot my friend. : )

Monsters of Bluegrass Monsters of Bluegrass

So much fun! I really love how lively your characters are! The music is fitting, too! If I could suggest anything though, maybe you could have had an intro of some sorts so that the audience would not be thrown into the music video so fast!

Coma Coma

Brilliant!

Few games have the power to move me as much as this one did. I played this game after the recent game that you released, and loved how you hinted at how Pete's story ended. It was actually thrilling to go through this game knowing what was to come. Great job!

Larry And The Gnomes Larry And The Gnomes

The freak

Since a lot of you guys don't know how to beat him:

Throw food from the audience into the freak's mouth, then attack him while he is tunned. Dodge his running attacks by performing a sprinting jump.

If you find yourself low on energy, you can eat the fruit by pressing "S"!

GOOD LUCK!

Final Ninja Final Ninja

Fun and addicting!

This is one of my favorite games on Newgrounds! I just love hopping around with shurikens! If only this was on a handheld... D:

robot concept3 robot concept3

Great character!

I love the colors! also the glossyness of the red spots are very well done!!!

Gold iPod Shuffle Gold iPod Shuffle

looks great!

great job on the shading!

Captain & Steve Figure Captain & Steve Figure

Amazing!

you made this in 3D!? this looks so good! It looks as if it were made in clay!!